We are sure many group leaders who embark on organising a sports tour will ask themselves exactly this question at some time or other.
But taking your school on tour provides many more positive outcomes for the students, the teachers and the school; against the negatives for not travelling.
If nothing else you are providing your students with an opportunity they will remember for the rest of their lives, maybe a trip of a life time or simply an experience otherwise they would never have had.
Every tour is completely different and unique to the individual school.
Deciding why you want to go on tour is the first step to making the decision on the type of tour most suitable for your group.
- To reward for a great season
- To compete in an International tournament
- To play competitive matches against foreign opposition
- To experience new coaching environments
- To prepare for a new season
- To experience different styles of play
- To experience different cultures and meet new people
- To visit new and exciting places
- To watch a game in a foreign country
- To assess your students in a different environment
- To have FUN
GB Sports Tours offers a range of tour options that cater for all the above and more.
Whatever you reason, please don't hesitate to give us a call to discuss your tour plans and ideas.