GB Sports Tours is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
GB Sports Tours may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you sign up, enquire or book a tour.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
If you have previously booked a tour or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services that you may be interested in.
Your personal details will remain private and confidential. We will never sell, rent, barter or share your personal details in any way with third parties. All data collected is for our internal use only.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is kept private and stored securely. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.